Cognition Cockpit for Systems Engineering
Cognition Cockpit™ is a unique tool. Cockpit's strenght can be explained by the integral approach that combines rich requirements management features and traceabily functions with powerful mathematical functions and risk management.
With these mathematical functions it is possible to calculate with quantified requirements. This enables you to demonstrate in each stage of your product development process whether you meet the defined requirements. You can correct things in an early stage so that not jus the right product will be developed, but also that each product will function as intended all the time.
- Requirements Management and traceability functions
- Failure Mode and Effect Analysis (FMEA)
- Excel function transfer possible
- Monte Carlo- , Pareto analyses and many other reports
- Powerful import functions
- Object oriented repository to store a multitude of information
- Extensive customisations possible
What makes Cockpit interesting for you?
The powerful integral approach of Cockpit makes sure you are able to evaluate and demonstrate your compliance to requirements all the time. Everyone works based on the same information. This allows you to deliver the right product, prevent expensive recall actions and compliance issues, realize your time-to-market objectives and realize predictable process- and product quality.