Synergio helps organisations to become better at product development. We advise, support, train, implement and transform product development processes. These include the development of large software applications, complex and often long-lasting construction public infrastructure projects and high-value combinations of hardware and software in, for example, the manufacturing and medical industries.
Our areas of expertise are the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe), Lean Systems Engineering, Rapid Learning Cycles and Agile Business Analysis We help organisations and people to improve in these areas. We provide training, coaching and consultancy and implement software applications in support of product development
Our strength is to make various approaches simple and practical to apply. Doing so we apply our principle of Leading – Collaborating – Coaching. We do this with a healthy dose of humor.
Function Description Consultant Lean-Agile Productontwikkeling
To keep up with our company growth, we are looking for a new colleague; a Consultant Lean-Agile Productdevelopment with a focus on tool implementation.
Successfully developing complex products cannot be done without supporting software. We are a partner for TopTeam, Cockpit and Targetprocess, top-notch tools that help our customers with their product development.
As Consultant Lean-Agile Productontwikkeling you implement and configure these tools for our customers. Doing so you adhere to best practices and of course the customer way of working. Additionally you train and support the users and are/become our expert and go-to person for these specific tools.
You gradually expand your knowledge and expertise, but also go for certification in the areas of Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe), Lean Systems Engineering (LSE), Rapid Learning Cycles (RLC) and Agile Business Analysis, so that you have a solid foundation and provide expert knowledge in projects.
We are looking for
A colleague who…
- … is willing to roll up his sleaves
- … thinks flexibility is the norm
- … enjoys life-long learning
- … is result-focused, both for the customers as well as self
- … is capable of teaching our customers how to best work with the software
- … is interested in product development and the areas of requirements engineering, business analysis, (lean) systems engineering and scaled agile ways of working
- …some experience (2-5 years) with implementing B2B software tools that make the life of professionals easier, like TopTeam, Cockpit, Targetprocess or comparable tools
- …some knowledge with programming and/or scripting can work in your advantage
- …certificates in SAFe, LSE or RLC, or at least the willingness to get certified
- …experience in pre- and/or aftersales support
…a colleague with the following background/skills…
- …higher education
- …good communication skills ranging from E-level to operational levels
- …good control of English language. Dutch and German surely will be useful
Next to a small but enthusiastic team, we offer you a working environment where we expand knowledge continuously. We embrace uncertainty to find the best solutions. Above all, we are honest (to each other and to our customers) and have both feet firmly on the ground.
We appreciate own initiative and our principle “Leading – Collaborating – Coaching” is a front-runner in our day to day work. Same as promoting your own responsibility and freedom to be who you are and also do things your own way.
We think it is important that our people are certified as a foundation to deliver high quality results, so we surely will facilitate you to learn.
And of course we offer you a good salary (depending on your knowledge and experience between € 4000-5000 gross/month), a car, laptop and phone.
Please visit our web site https://www.synergio.nl for more information.
Did we get your attention?
Do you think you have it in you to become our new colleague? That you can help a large diversity of customers to succesfully develop new products?
Are you interested, then go to SmartRecruiters and press the button “Ik ben geïnteresseerd”, or contact our recruiter Audrey van der Linde (06 21205164).